Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy 2012!


Happy New Year!


I am planning on a big year for Project: Chemo Caps. 2012 will be our best year yet!

As of right now I have donated Chemo Caps to Salt Lake City Primary Children's Hospital Oncology Department for 5 years. I always feel guilty that I could not give more. I want to me able to brighten the lives of my sick children this coming year.

I am looking for a few people to help out with a few hats here and there or to bombard the hospital with hats! Which ever you and your time can give. Now you don't have to give them to the hospital I do, I just want all those kids to have enough Chemo Caps around the world.

For the Month of January- since it is already the 17... I am shooting to complete 1 hat. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment